Thursday, February 18, 2010

Your Joy


"walked down the sidewalk, starin at your feet... wishin my feets were longer, so by your side i could be."

Yea i really wish i was able to relate to this....... to think about it i think about my mother in my childhood, she was my mom,my dad and my best friend.... so when i hear this song i think of her but you DAD i think about in remembrance of the fact that i did not have that. It really hurts my feelings that i will never be able to have that feeling that others will get. Dad i dont know you, and to be honest i have no wanting to know you, as a father you have always took the road that leads to not being their. You are selfish you have 3 beautiful daughters and you have never proved that ONE of us is as important as yourself. I cant even explain how sad it makes me, i mean i was scared of you most of my childhood, but now i'm pretty disgusted. I am so mad that you could not put me and my siblings before yourself. JAMES i look like you the most they say! I act like you the most they say....... but i dont see it and i dont want to see it! You have showed no positive traits that i want to follow. I just want you to know that i really did want a relationship with you and YOUR MOTHER..... but Your Joy will always be more important then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment